You only have access to 12% of your mental power / your subconscious mind represents the other 88%. The benefit of hypnotherapy is that it allows you to use 100% of your mental power to obtain your goals.

Just think of what you could accomplish in your life if you could use more than 12% of your mind. Mind – Power is about using the power of your thoughts and your beliefs to manifest your reality! The full potential of your mind involves using the power of your conscious and your subconscious mind to manifest your reality. 

 

Hypnosis allows for communication directly with the subconscious and allows for positive changes because the subconscious mind does not judge or analyze. This is why positive changes can take place rapidly and effectivly with hypnotherphy.

 

Atlanta Hypnotherapist Richard Pope, C.Ht. offers flexible appointments in a supportive, relaxed environment.

 

 

 

 

Free 20 minute phone consultation

Get all your questions answered today!
404-834-2448

Your form message has been successfully sent.

You have entered the following data:



Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required

Hypnotherapy has proven to be effective treating the following conditions:

Insomnia

Stress 

Anxiety

Panic Attacks

Health & Wellbeing

Cancer Patients

Senior challenges

Meditation

Guided Imagery

Migraine Headaches

Relationship Enhancement

Career Enhancement

Stop Smoking

Past Life Regression

Chronic Pain Manangement

Weight Management

Medical Issues

Procrastination

Fears & Phobias

Public Speaking Fears

Test Anxiety

Interview Anxiety

PTSD

 

*Disclaimer: Please be aware that the results of any treatment will vary from person to person and no specific guarantees are being made. Richard Pope always endeavors to give his best work to each client with a commitment to the best possible outcome. Please call to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.

 

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Richard Franklin Pope Jr.